Casino bonuses are a good and proven way to drum up player interest in a casino. Gaming establishments in Canada are well aware of this, so they hold various promotions in this direction. Some casinos offer their users new and nice games from leading developers; some of them offer quick and responsible customer support, and some encourage their players with delicious bonuses. They can be quite different: from no deposit bonuses to loyalty ones. Today we will analyze what are the reload bonuses, how important they are for the player and how you can get them. Let’s go!
Reload bonuses: a profitable option in every sense
While some casino bonuses may raise questions and a player may even doubt in their usefulness, that’s nothing to deal with reload bonuses. Usually, a reload bonus is a deposit of a certain amount when a player makes a deposit. How then are reload bonuses different from deposit bonuses? Well, usually the reward for a deposit bonus is higher, but this kind of promotion is also a one-time thing.
Reload bonuses are called that way for a reason. They will be credited to the player’s account permanently, but with lesser amount of money compared to deposit bonuses.
About the terms and conditions of receiving reload bonuses, as well as how they can be used, you need to find out from the operator of the casino. To do so is pretty easy at almost any online casino in Canada. You need to write to an employee in support live chat, or call the phone number that is listed on the website of the gaming establishment, or write to e-mail. There are a lot of options, and each user will pick for himself the most suitable one.
Which reload bonuses are the best
We would like to make a remark: reload bonus, as well as many other promotions from casinos, should be studied in detail first, and only then proceed to wagering. In some bad gambling establishments, casino operators may offer you conditions of reload-bonus that are difficult to meet, and it will be much easier to refuse than to waste time and nerves on wagering that thing. Here are the terms of the reload bonus, which the player should definitely pay attention to before proceeding to the wager:
- Amount of bonus – reload bonuses exist for beginners as well as for high rollers. Strictly speaking, their size is not limited to anything at all. If deposits bonuses or welcome bonuses usually have a cap of 50-100 CAD (we are talking about good and modern Canadian online casinos), the reload bonus can credit an additional 200 CAD or even 500 CAD. If you are not a regular player at the casino, it would be wise to take a smaller bonus – to easier the wagering process. In general, large bonuses are a sore point. They are best dealt with only being a true professional. The wagering conditions for huge bonuses are usually complex and very little time is allowed to realize them. Usually we’re talking about just a few hours or a few days, so without a thorough understanding of how the casino works, you’re unlikely to get a handle on this task.
- The minimum deposit for a reload bonus – It can be very different. Here we can draw an analogy like in the previous take: due to the fact that reload bonuses are designed not only for beginners, but also for high rollers, sometimes in order to get it, it is necessary to deposit a rather large amount. This amount may also vary, depending on the status of the player in particular casino. For example, VIP-clients have high deposit requirements for a reload bonus. About 100-500 CAD. But the thing is that for making such a deposit, they often get just a crazy reload bonus, which can reach similarly up to 500 CAD.
- Wager size is one of the most important points in this list. It directly affects whether this particular reload bonus is profitable for wagering, or whether it is better to try something else. Let’s face it: any bonus with a wager X greater than 50 is very unprofitable for you and very profitable for the casino. 50 is literally a borderline value that you can win back. But it is better to leave such huge wagers to true professionals. For beginners and just ordinary players suitable wager is that with a coefficient of 20-30-40. If you’re not quite sure what all these numbers mean, here’s a quick example: to win back a bonus of 100 CAD at a ratio of x30, the player will need to spend at least 3000 CAD.
- Reload bonus wagering deadlines – yes, we already mentioned this point above, but it’s actually a slippery subject that would benefit from a better understanding. Usually there are a few days for wagering the reload bonus, but this is often true only for the big high roller bonuses. Beginners are usually given plenty of time to wager even small and insignificant bonuses. This is done for a reason. This way online casinos are trying to get newbies to play at them by showing how valid and liquid local bonuses are. Gradually, as the newcomer plays in the casino, the implementation of each subsequent bonus will become more difficult. But this does not mean that the casino cheats the player by raising the stakes.
|#||Online casino||Casino rating||Welcome||No-deposit||Devices||REGISTRATION|
|1.||1500€ + 150 FS||
|2.||150% up to €2000||
|3.||150% up to €300||
|4.||150% up to €1500||
|5.||1500€ + 150 FS||
How to get a reload bonus
We have already drawn an analogy with the deposit bonus, and for good reason – these two types of bonuses (reload and deposit) are very similar to each other. The similarity can be seen in the terms of receipt. To get a reload bonus on your account, the player must meet the conditions that he put the casino. They can be quite different. We have analyzed many good online casinos in Canada, and found that the conditions for getting a reload bonus are usually as follows:
- Funding your account with a certain amount is probably the most common condition for getting a reload bonus. As we noted earlier, this is essentially the same as a deposit bonus, only with a smaller amount. Typically, in good Canadian casinos, reload bonus, which the player receives after a deposit is 5-100 CAD. The amount varies and depends on many factors: the prestige of the casino, its solvency, popularity, etc.
- Recharging your account with the help of some services is a common practice in online casinos in Canada. A gambling house offers players a bonus for recharging with the help of certain payment systems. Most often it is Skrill or Neteller. Why? Well, the fact is that these two systems are the most secure for transactions. Transfers there are completely anonymous. And they also arrive instantly. That’s what made these two payment systems so popular when it comes to casinos. Some large casinos that are interested in every player arrange quite unusual promotions. For example, they give a reload bonus if a player deposits his account with a cryptocurrency (most often bitcoin, although usage of other altcoins is also quite common. For example, Litecoin, Cardano, Ethereum and others).
- Refilling your account on holidays or special days – some online casinos arrange special promotions for their users. For example, in many top Canadian casinos, it is common practice when casino admins give users who deposited their accounts an additional bonus if the transaction was made on a holiday. Such promotions are usually held when there is a really important for Canada day. For example: Christmas, Easter, Quebec National Day, etc. It’s worth noting that you usually have to deposit a certain amount to get a reload bonus. If the administration asks for a deposit of 20 CAD to receive the bonus, that is how much the player has to throw. Not a cent less.
It is worth noting that the reload bonus, like many other casino bonuses, most often cannot work with others. If you have already had any bonus on your account, then it is likely to be cancelled when you receive a reload bonus. To prevent this, you must first wager the previous bonus and withdraw it. You can find out the details of each promotion from the casino’s support team.
Reload bonuses usually comes to the user’s account within a couple of minutes after making a deposit.
Freespins as a reload bonus: details
We purposely didn’t mention the existence of freespins as a reload bonus before. The reason for that is because we have a lot to say, the topic deserves an in-depth analysis. Let’s go!
Almost any casino player knows about freespins. This is the type of bonus that allows you to spin slot machines in the casino for free, but with the possibility of winning. But now we will talk not about no deposit freespins, which are usually given to players upon registration, but about those that are awarded as a reload bonus, when the user deposits his account on the casino website.
No deposit reespins can be difficult to win back. Why is this so? Well, the obscenely large wager, a small variety of slot machines or banal lack of time. With freespins, which are given as a reload bonus, things are somewhat different. Wagering them is usually much easier because the odds are much more forgiving. Reload bonuses in the form of freespins issued only to regular players who have already proved their loyalty to the casino, so the administration does not doubt that these players are normal and honest, rather than regular bonus-hunters. They may not be tested, but just allowed to enjoy the game.
Here are some proven tips on how to properly wagering freespins received as a reload bonus:
Let’s say a casino gave you a freespins. We have already figured out that these are free spins in slot machines, but now we need to figure out how they can be spent. The following situations can be encountered in casinos:
- Freespins can be spent in only one game – In this case, the slot in which you can make spins is indicated in the rules of the promotion, and you need to find this name to make free bets.
- Freespins are offered to be spent in the machines of a particular company – such an arrangement is quite rare, but it also has its place. The company accrues freespins, which can only be used in slots from a particular developer, such as machines from Microgaming or NetEnt or Yggdrasil etc.
- Freespins can be spent in any slots – this is a good indicator from the casino, because it gives the customer complete freedom of choice.
In order to get the winnings from the freespins in their use, the client needs to spin the amount of winnings a certain number of times. The exact value is set by each company at its discretion. Usually a good wager value is in the range of x20-x40 up to x60.
When wagering a bonus, it is important to look at the deadlines. Some casinos allow the client 5 days, others 7, and only in some gaming establishments there is one month or so. After all, the easier the wagering conditions, the less profitable it is for the casino company, which expects to make a profit from the gift.
Honest casino sets such a deadline and a wager that is realistic to win back by betting every day. In this case, the offer will be beneficial to both customers and the company.
Please note that all the information in this article only applies to Canadian online casinos. If you, being a resident of another country (USA, Japan, Russia, Brazil, etc.), will play at Canadian casinos, you should know that the reload bonus may simply not be earned.
You’ll get a promo code, a link to get it or whatever, but none of it will simply work. Unfortunately, there’s not much you can do about it, because every state has its own rules, regulations, and interests. Of course, we are not saying that the bonus will not work in any case, but it is quite possible, because such precedents have occurred in the past with many other casinos.
Online casinos in some countries may also simply do not want to cooperate with some regions due to geopolitical or economic disadvantages or issues. Casinos also try to avoid social-oriented things. What are we talking about? Well, it has been noted that some states have a much higher number of bonus-hunters than in others. This is also a kind of red flag for casinos. No wonder an establishment wouldn’t want to operate in a place where one in 10 visitors is a scammer or bonus-hunter.
Reload bonuses are a good option for casino games. Be sure to use them, but only after checking the terms of receipt. Play, have fun and make money!