The thrill of the game, the sense of risk and the money – that’s what players come to casinos for. Exclusive bonuses are definitely the kind of thing that can diversify anyone’s gaming experience at a casino. They can be completely different. We suggest you take a look at the most popular ones. Let’s go!
No deposit bonuses
The most common category. Newbies just love such bonuses and it’s clear why. No deposit bonuses provide an excellent opportunity to try out the any game at a particular casino, without the risk of losing hard-earned money. No deposit bonuses are issued in almost every casino, but the conditions for receiving them can vary greatly. For example, in some casinos player can simply register, after which he will receive an email or phone message with an exclusive bonus code that must be entered in a special window on the official casino website. It also happens that the user does not even have to enter anything, because the bonus is activated by itself. As soon as the player fulfills the necessary conditions.
But keep in mind that no deposit bonuses are almost always very limited. Sometimes they can be quite difficult to take advantage of. But it all depends on the conditions imposed by the casino. Here is a table with the conditions that casinos usually dictate players:
Time limits for wagering bonus – Everything here is quite simple. The player has to meet the conditions of his bonus in a limited time, which is usually a few hours to a few days. Tasks can be completely different. Some casinos give players very high, exclusive bonuses, but give literally one or two hours to wagering them.
Games restrictions – Sure thing, the players who want to cash out their bonus funds need to play games strictly defined by the casino itself. Usually from reputable developers like NetEnt or Yggdrasil. In Canadian online casinos the no deposit bonus is most often wagered at Silverback Gold, STARBUST, etc. But it’s a matter of chance. Learn about all the nuances of wagering can only be found out by contacting casino support, or by reading the local rules.
Personal information provision – Many casinos ask the player to undergo the procedure KYS, during which you need to provide a sufficient amount of personal information about yourself. If you’re playing in a good casino, you need not worry, but if it’s a noonemic one-liner, you have reason to be wary. In any case, the KYS procedure is used mainly only by top-level casinos in Canada, so you don’t have to worry about data safety. They are in good hands. The gambling establishment may ask you to confirm your phone number by sending a message with a code, require you to send your passport data (to confirm the age of majority), etc.
|#||Online casino||Casino rating||Welcome||No-deposit||Devices||REGISTRATION|
|1.||1500€ + 150 FS||
|2.||100% up to 500 USDT&C Apply||
|3.||1500€ + 150 FS||
First deposit bonuses
Moving smoothly to the deposit bonuses. They are more interesting to experienced and professional players than to newcomers. The thing is many casinos have a loyalty program, which provides many high rollers and avid gamers with exclusive bonuses. The better a player’s reputation at the casino, the better reward is prepared for him.
How can you earn a good reputation? It’s just a matter of playing, really. If you’re a regular at one particular gambling house, if you make high stakes and appeal to the administration, you might even become a VIP client. As a VIP you get a lot of advantages over the other players. For example, you will get exclusive bonuses: high cashbacks (sometimes even up to 50%!), access to tournaments and to private game rooms.
We briefly walked through the bonuses that are available to all players. But we would also like to talk about really exclusive, unique bonuses, which are given very rarely and only under certain conditions. Usually such bonuses are given to only a few type of people in the casino in Canada. High rollers for example. We are talking about people who are literally living in casino. The administration knows them all, and does everything possible to provide them with the best gaming experience. That is why the operators offer such customers a very profitable and interesting (sometimes even personal!) offers, which simply cannot be refused. To give you an idea of how lucrative the offers for top players are: some of them receive bonuses of up to 300 or even 400% in certain games.
What kind of bonuses are available to high rollers? Well, there are a lot of them. Even the fact that high rollers and VIPs get the most up-to-date information about the casino where they play, faster than other players, serves as an exclusive bonus. The casino administration call many of them personally, or write in personal messages on the website. Well, at least that is the practice of many elite Canadian casinos.
Also, it should be noted that casinos often give their top players first access to the latest games. This is not only a gift for the players, but also a great opportunity to test new games before launching them for all users, so is if profitable for casinos as well. Many high rollers are professional casino players, and they will be able to tell at a first glance how well a particular game will do for users. They are a kind of beta testers. This mutually beneficial cooperation between the casino and the tops helps the gaming house to develop in the right direction and to provide its users a first-class experience.
Although many would consider this approach unfair on the part of the administration, good online casinos always strive to keep the interest of all players – beginners and professionals. In order to keep the attention of newcomers, gambling houses also offer some sort of exclusive bonuses to them. Even if not as steep as they offer regular and top players. Now let’s take a look at what exclusive bonuses can be offered to newcomers.
Quite a cool bonus for any newcomer is considered to be a reward given for depositing in a casino with the help of some aggregators. “What kind of aggregators”, you ask? Well, every casino has its own preferences in this area. But electronic payment systems like Skrill or Neteller are most popular with gambling houses. This is because these e-wallets provide the highest possible level of privacy. Another clear advantage of these two systems are instant transfers with almost zero fees.
Some casinos arrange interesting promotions related to depositing money through some electronic payment systems.
Look: you are only just planning to try out a new game institution, carefully read the rules and study it. When you finally decide to play, already starting to deposit money, but accidentally discover a thing: for the deposit with Netller casino offers a bonus of 20 CAD only today. Why not take advantage of it?
What other exclusive bonuses are available to newcomers? Well, they can include bonuses dedicated to some event or holiday. Yes, it’s true to say that such promotions apply to all casino players regardless of seniority, but newcomers will be doubly interested in such rewards. What do they include? It could be almost anything. It all depends on the will of the casino in this regard. Our editorial team regularly analyzes all the casinos in Canada, and we’ve noticed how different casinos celebrate the holidays and what they give players on that day. Here is a table describing what rewards were given out on various holidays a year ago at one good Canadian online casino:
Halloween – 30 CAD if you deposit any amount above the minimum on that day
Christmas – Each user who was active at least during the last week before the holiday, on December 25th was given 10 freespins for some popular games from NetEnt
Easter – All players who made a deposit on April 28th received an additional 20 CAD to their account, which could be spent on any game.
In what cases casino may deny the bonus
Quite common when the casino for some reason denies players in the issuance of bonuses. It does not matter what kind of bonuses they are – no deposit bonuses, deposit ones, or bonuses, received under the loyalty program. The essence stays the same.
So why would a casino refuse to give a player bonuses at all? Well, let’s get to the bottom of it.
First of all you have to understand what it is that the casino forbids you. You just can’t get the bonuses? You can get them, but the casino won’t let you make a withdrawal? Support team can tell you about the reasons, so don’t hesitate to contact them. It’s better to look inexperienced than to lose money and time.
If the bonuses are not available to you at all, you should pay attention to the following things:
- Country of residence – not all online casinos in Canada are willing to work with players from other regions or even countries. It depends on many reasons. For example, the casino may not have liked the experience of working in a particular state, after which it decided to permanently close the business there. Also often the reason for a complete refusal to receive promotions are local restrictions at the legislative level. A casino may want to serve a player from another country, but is simply unable to do so because it would mean a direct threat to reputation.
- Expiration date – players often find various casino promo codes online, and when they try to enter them directly on the site gambling itself, they find out that these codes are unworkable. What to do? Well, first of all, it’s worth checking the source where the code was taken from on your own. If this site looks bad: it has a lot of colorful and advertising, then most likely its owner does not even follow the gaming trends. He created the site for one purpose only – to make a profit from it. And he got it when you clicked on it, copied the code and watched the ads. If the code was taken from the official website of the casino, then the only option is to contact support. Only they have the competence to deal with such issues.
- Wrong and right games – If the bonus on the account is valid, but you do not get it – check if you play the right games. Almost always online casinos provide bonuses for certain games. It’s quite possible that you’re playing some kind of poker instead of slot-machine, and that’s why you’re not getting the bonus.
So. We’ve dealt with the reasons why the bonus might not work at all. But what about those situations where the bonus just can’t be cashed? This can happen for the following reasons:
- You are trying to use someone else’s bonus – there is no reason to participate in promotions that are not intended for you. This is fraught with consequences. Any normal casino will take punitive measures against your, starting with the withdrawal of the bonus and ending with the blocking of the account.
- You are trying to take a second participation in the promotion – this is less serious violation than the previous one. Many casinos work closely with each other, organize collaborative events. If you participated in the event from one casino, and then tried to participate in a similar one from another cooperating casino, admins will find out about it. Far from always such exposure ends in permanent blocking, but the received bonus will be certainly taken away from you.
We can write a lot more about casino bonuses. Some of them are common, and are given to many players. But there are also absolutely unique and exclusive bonuses for which you either have to do something special or simply be special to the casino. Try it, discover new gambling establishments and enjoy the game!