Cryptocurrency and bitcoin casinos with no investment
Many people keep talking about cryptocurrencies as a bubble that will soon burst. While the picture is the opposite – rates are strengthening, altcoins are getting more and more actively used in the modern world and there is only positive news about them overall. Against this backdrop, even crypto-money casinos have started to appear.
Cryptocurrency and bitcoin casinos with no investment
Bitcoin is the first and premier cryptocurrency, so this coin the most popular among its counterparts. Although virtual casinos offer their players to use other altcoins (most often its Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Ripple). Deposits in crypto are often accepted in all known institutions – they are convenient, fast and anonymous.
In fact, bitcoin casino is not really different from the usual. The only diversity is in the methods of deposit and withdrawal, and the main currency of the account. Games are being played by the same scheme, there are titles from well-known providers. Our TOP includes the best virtual institutions: proven, honest, issuing various bonuses to loyal and regular gamers.
Experienced players have already switched to cryptocurrencies, using them for deposits and withdrawals from the casino. Why? Because it allows you to remain incognito. No one can trace who the altcoins were sent to, the wallets are anonymous and no data is required when creating them.
It is very simple to start playing in this or that BTC gambling club. To do this, you will need a cryptocurrency wallet. There you will be credited winnings in case of victory. You can create an e-wallet on any site related to crypto, but we recommend to use blockchain.com since It’s absolutely free and won’t take more than five minutes to register here.
Pick a site, then log-in on it and specify your cryptocurrency wallet. After that you can start earning coins, get bonuses, participate in promotions and enjoy other benefits of the institution.
You can play in the casino for bitcoins with instant withdrawal, as all transactions are performed immediately. In this case, the commission is either absent at all or has a minimal value. This is regulated by the owners of this very institution.
Cryptocurrency casinos in general and bitcoin institutions in particular are constantly expanding the range of services. In such clubs you can work not only with Bitcoin, but also with other cryptocurrencies – Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, etc., as for example bitcoincasino.io. Together with digital money are also accepted the usual currencies – RUB, USD, EUR. This feature makes casinos on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies more universal and attracts users. Playing slot machines for real money is also cool, but playing for crypto and withdrawing money in it after winning, you get your cryptocurrency to your wallet very quickly, almost instantly.
The following Bitcoin games are available to gamers after depositing:
- slots from major providers;
- sports betting;
- live dealer games;
- cards and much more.
To play with Bitcoins, get bonuses, participate in tournaments and lotteries you need to make two steps – to register and add BTC to your balance. Identification requirements are individual and depend on the policy of the gaming portal.
What is the difference between a bitcoin casino and a regular one
Modern casinos are very different – it’s all about games, methods of top-up, promotions, odds, RTP and so on. Here are the features (both pros and cons) of bitcoin casinos:
- You play and bet absolutely anonymously;
- It is impossible to cancel a deposit or withdrawal;
- Developers establish integrity controls of their titles and software;
- Many institutions have a proper license;
- Bitcoin casinos have high returns;
- In institutions related to altcoins there is a high level of security.
The number of casinos that accept cryptocurrency is increasing every day. This is not surprising because their owners get a huge profit by adding this kind of top-up, which is not taxed and is not fixed anywhere. At the same time, some still leave the possibility to use national currencies for convenience.
Bitcoin gamble sites are divided by many factors. There are casinos with different approaches of funds usage. You may top-up your account with no deposit bonuses, cashback, blockchain wallets and so on. But this classification is not quite correct since it’s necessary to understand whether crypto technologies are used or the institution is simply ready to accept deposits or make payments in digital coins:
- Blockchain casino – at the heart of such a platform is blockchain. It means that the project is built on crypto technology. It differs in that it remains decentralized and the most secure, but at the same time it is not controlled by anyone, which sometimes may create difficulties in verifying its honesty.
- Casinos with deposit and withdrawal in cryptocurrency – If the site accepts altcoins, it does not mean that the site works on the blockchain. Very often such platforms are created by scammers and they do not really bother of hiding the data.
- Casino with cryptocurrency deposit or withdrawal and default currency support – when the list of deposits and withdrawals includes bank cards and well-known electronic payment systems, it already indicates a high level of establishment. Nowadays almost all major brands accept both deposits and withdraws in crypto.
You can also find a casino where no deposit is required – you may play here for free. As for the welcome gifts, loyalty programs and other promotions in standard institutions, there is not much difference between free bitcoin casinos and P2P establishments.
Why is it better to play with Bitcoins rather than real money
First of all, cryptocurrency casinos are attractive because of their anonymity. Digital currencies are decentralized, all transactions in the blockchain are open, but it’s impossible to understand who sent the money and to whom. Based on this, no information goes to the tax office, which (according to law in Canada) should take a percentage of winnings.
On the legislative level, players are well protected because crypto is not accepted as a monetary unit. This allows you to enter gambling world from any country – even if you are a resident of state where casinos are banned.
It is also interesting that the rate of cryptocurrencies is constantly changing. If you make a deposit, after a few months, the amount can increase several times. Volatility can also play in the opposite direction – the currency may drop significantly. However, in the long-term quotes show steady growth.
What to look out for when choosing a BTC casino
Just like among regular online gambling establishments, there are both good and bad platforms. Some of them cheat users altogether. You have to be careful. There are four important and crucial factors when choosing a nice club without any scam:
- List of games, promotions and design – If the casino has few games, modest gifts and sparse design, it simply won’t be attractive to the any experienced gamer. The site should have slots, card games, live mode and so on. Promotions should be more generous than in default, IRL casinos, and the design should also be modern.
- The presence of a license – It is legal to conduct gambling business license only in some countries such as Curacao, Malta, Antigua, etc. It is important that the developers have official permission to operate: it will show their solidity, because the cost of the license is often very high.
- Software – by reviewing the slot machines you can already make conclusions about whether the games presented in this very casino are fair. They should be from the leading operators, such as NetEnt, Microgaming and others. Beware of scripted casinos – there are no RTP thing and it’s easy to tweak the results on them.
- Reviews – online reputation plays a crucial role; see what other users think about this very platform. As a rule, reviews are left by those who do not like something, so there is always more negativity. You also should consider that they can be tweaked in order to attract referrals and donators.
Based on these important points, you can check any institution by yourself and draw some conclusions. We have already done our own research and made a selection of sites that meet all the requirements of a quality club.
It is not profitable for the big casino companies to cheat on their players. The daily income of any such site is more than the average person can earn in a year of hard work. For this reason, transferring a couple of thousand dollars to lucky players is not a big problem. It does not affect the income much, while forming a positive reputation of the institution. All this increases the flow of players, bringing even more money to the casino owners.
Smaller companies are another story. Their income is much more modest, and sometimes barely makes it higher than zero. It is not profitable for such companies to make payments to players; it is much more convenient for them to block gamblers and leave them with nothing. In addition, bitcoin transactions are not tracked, so you can’t prove anything to anyone in case if you will be scammed. You will say goodbye to the money you won and all you will have left is to write angry reviews on the different casino forums. To protect yourself from unnecessary problems, choose a gaming site with a high rating only. No other options – do not give your money to just anyone!
However, it’s worth noting the disadvantages of even the best BTC casinos. The most important of them is a relatively high minimum deposit rate. Therefore, these sites are used by people who know how to earn big. In addition, the minimum amount for withdrawal is not insignificant – usually it is higher or than the minimum deposit amount or the same. It really depends of the establishment you picked when searching the internet.
Bitcoin in gambling
The development of cryptocurrencies has been closely linked to the gambling industry. Back in 2010, one of the main developers of Bitcoin, Gavin Andersen, created a website called The Bitcoin Faucet. It was the one of the first crypto resource ever. On Bitcoin Faucet, visitors could earn a certain number of coins every minute simply by entering a captcha.
Visitors of The Bitcoin Faucet were given away whole bitcoins during the initial stages. Just for nothing simple as that. BTC were worth a hundredth of a cent at the time back then. Therefore, people tried to increase their winnings somehow, and quietly bet tens and hundreds of this majestic crypto in a simple game of chance Hi/Lo, in which it was necessary to choose a number. It is also called dice.
There were a lot of dice games. But the appearance of bitcoin casinos with free bitcoins had to wait. They began to appear en masse in 2013-2014. That’s when Bitcoin first hit $100 and then $1,000.
Further expansion depends on the perception of cryptocurrencies in the world. Some countries restrict Bitcoin, so it makes life difficult for regulators here. Although there are already major jurisdictions like Curacao and the Isle of Man who licensing bitcoin casinos.
Malta, the main European gambling jurisdiction, is actively working on Bitcoin legalization. And by 2022, it will also be issuing licenses for sites that work with cryptocurrencies. There is even a developer that produces provably fair games – BGAMING. It is believed that allowing the player to check the validity of each spin of a slot or deal of an online card game can easily become an industry standard in the future.
Not all bitcoin clubs are presented on this page, but we tried to choose the best ones. We relied on reviews and other factors. The payout winnings and bonuses there are attractive. Have fun anonymously – once you understand cryptocurrency transactions, you will be free to use digital money and you will understand how convenient it is.